Tex-Mex Taco Salad; When you feel like Mexican nourishment yet you need something light, let it all out!
- 1 large head of romaine, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 5 green onions, diced
- 2 cups tortilla chips (preferably high fiber)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- ½ large avocado
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, more to taste
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Mix all dressing fixings in a sustenance processor or blender until smooth. Taste and alter seasonings if essential.
- Place all plate of mixed greens fixings aside from tortilla contributes an extensive bowl and hurl with dressing.
- Pound tortilla chips over plate of mixed greens and serve promptly. (On the off chance that setting up the formula early, spare this progression until just before serving.)