Peruvian Avocado Coleslaw; Avocado coleslaw is light, and rich thus a lot fresher tasting than the typical coleslaw. It is made with a straightforward, ready, avocado crushed with some sharp cream, lime squeeze, and salt, at that point mixed into a cabbage coleslaw blend.
Here and there I make the coleslaw myself, cutting up the cabbage into thin pieces, yet when I need to spare time, or need to make a great deal on the double, I simply purchase a pack of coleslaw blend at the store. Peruvian Avocado Coleslaw.
- ¼ head of cabbage, chopped
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, sliced and cut into 2” lengths
- ½ sweet onion, thinly sliced
- onion salt, sprinkle to taste
- garlic salt, sprinkle to taste
- juice of 1-2 lemons
- Combine all fixings and serve.