Dark Chocolate Brownies; My taste buds have sort of grown up throughout the years, since dull chocolate did not used to be something I was happy to eat the majority of my vegetables for when I was more youthful.
Isn’t that interesting how your preferences change throughout the years and sustenances you used to believe were gross can all of a sudden turned out to be acceptable, as well as a portion of your top picks?
That transpired with dull chocolate. And furthermore kimchi. I accuse that one for all the astounding Asian nourishment we’ve gotten the chance to understanding around here in Hawaii, however. Indeed, kimchi, I LOVE YOU so!
These dim chocolate brownies were brought into the world to some degree out of need. It couldn’t be any more obvious, we are preparing to move in two or three months (embed balling-eyes-confront emoticon here, I’ll cover my blend of feelings in another post) and I’m endeavoring to go through a great deal of the sustenance in our cupboards.
Seeing as how I have a whole container committed to chocolate in my wash room (yes!), I figured the time had come to begin utilizing it up.
In this way, these dim chocolate brownies were made, and made, and made once more. That’s right, multiple times up until this point and I’m almost certain a fourth is not too far off for one week from now!
- ½ cup avocado (approximately 1 small avocado)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat stove to 350° F.
- In a substantial bowl, mix together avocado, sugar and vanilla until velvety and no avocado pieces are remaining.
- Include whatever is left of the fixings to the bowl (aside from the chocolate chips) and blend. Be mindful so as not to overmix.
- Include the chocolate chips and fill a lubed or flour-tidied 11×7 inch dish.
- Prepare for 15-17 minutes or until a blade confesses all.